Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wonder Zoo

Tuesday, April 6, I asked a fellow guild mate of mine, Kujeh, to meet up at the Open Market on channel B3 (its our guilds usual meeting spot) to see his Reward for winning the Comic Strip Event. He won a permanent Shabel mount (ooh how I envy him) and a couple of other things. Two of our fellow Guild Mates was also there, the "Bebe's" a.k.a "Lovebirds#1", but they are on "gargoyle mode". It was during that time that I noticed we all have Cats on our character. I have a Siamese Cat, MaicoBebe and EdrielleBebe both have a Yellow Cat Spirit, and Kujeh on his Shabel Mount. Kujeh changed into his Bear Costume and now we have a Zoo. The Bebe's with Pig Costume and me with a Bunny Cap. (I feel left out, I'm the only one without a costume)


Erkai, our Guild Leader decided to join in coz he has an Elephant Costume that he won in a past Event. Keeshie, our resident Warlock and gargoyle (she's always afk at the Open Market) was called upon to join since she has a Pig Costume and a Cat Spirit. Sadly half of the Lovebirds#1, EdrielleBebe, got disconnected and so we were 1 pig short to have the "Three Little Pigs". lol Erkai casted his skill Lightning Eagle so that we can have a bird on the zoo.

When the next Item Mall Update comes, and more guild mates or players buy an animal costume, then we can have a BIG ZOO. f8

No comments:

Post a Comment