Thursday, April 8, 2010

Downtime

Yesterday the Ryu&Soft PH had moved offices, and so there was a long Server Downtime. They also moved the game servers. And after the long wait, early morning the server went up again. On my experience, there are no lags. But the happiness was cut short when around 6am, the delays are now showing. It might be because numerous players are also patching their game client and so there was a traffic that might have caused the delays of actions in game. The only in-sync are the sound effects of the game's facial emotions.

Early noon time there was a loss of electricity at our place. So with nothing to do, I went to sleep. I woke up around 4pm and to my surprise the servers were down. I asked in the chat room around what time it was down, a fellow player said it was around an hour earlier before I logged in at the chat room. After an hour, the site went back up but the game server is still down.

While waiting I'm spending my time playing Facebook Applications. There was a new game made by the HUGE Social Gaming Company, Zynga, and I've been playing it at the same time that this blog was put up. The name of the game is Treasure Isle. OK, I know this has nothing to do with Wonderking Online PH, but due to boredom I have to post something! lol

Hopefully when the game servers are UP and Running, there won't be anymore delays. :D At the mean time, I'll do something to pass time, Facebook game apps will be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment