Monday, April 12, 2010

Dragon Slayers and an Egg

Today, a guild mate of mine asked for help in battling Haechi. I volunteered since I have nothing to do that time and I need something from one of Haechi's item drop. I was eager to do it and so I hurried up to "Abeldras Temple 19f". Then chipz said that he forgot his Ancient Key. Just then I realized I too had also forgotten to bring mine. lol So I went back to Francis Town to get it and I saw chipz there. We formed the party there and will meet up at the portal heading towards Haechi's lair, "Abeldras' Nest", and the battle begins.

here we go~!

yea right! *evil grin*

swoosh~

After our successful triumph against Haechi, I smiled coz there was an Egg VI among its drops. I hurriedly drop off some items on my inventory so that I could pick it up. The enjoyment was cut short as I can't get the Dragon Egg VI. I asked chipz to pick it up for me but he too can't pick it up. Yea, I panicked a little, I though that I'll be doing Haechi yet again. And Then the Egg disappeared. Or so that was I thought, I checked my Inventory and saw it was there, I got the Egg! *yippee~!*

panic at the nest

I got it!

At the Aftermath, my guild mate chipz was kind off saddened. It was his First time doing Haechi, he thought that Haechi will be hard to dealt with. Even so he's still happy that he's done with his Quest and so am I. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment