Thursday, April 8, 2010

Reach to the Top!

Saturday, 3rd of March, after the grueling hours of grinding (and chatting with fellow Elysians) I finally reached the current Max Level. Now Crestfallen is one of the top players! *weee* It was a long and winding road, tiring and at the same time fulfilling. An Achievement in other terms.

poor mammoth-like monsters :3

Now I can rest and do my chores, I always forgot to do them coz my computer always wants me by her side. (that right my computer is a girl! lol) I thought of to continue playing my Ninja, Ikzelion but I decided to make the EXP Bar at 99.99% first then collect/buy lumbers to raise my Craft Mastery on making Accessories. That's what I planned to do but I got a lil bit lazy. During that time of my laziness this urge me to do someting, something that is different, more like a breather. With other reasons, thus this Blog was born! *w00t~!*

Balancing, my time on Playing plus Internet Surfing (blogging included) plus other hobbies which involves a computer plus house chores plus my Health plus my family, I hope I can do this all without any worries.

And so my journey will still continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment