Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Scorpion Moro II

After changing my job into a Hellion, instead of grinding I stopped to wait for my guild mates to reach Lv80. It is for the purpose of partying together to do a certain quest. Its a special one since it rewards player Skill Points. Not just one but three skill points when you're done with the quest chain.

I got bored killing Moro and farming lumbers so I decided to try to solo the Mission Map at the Temple Roof. I went there to notice that those Phantom/Fake Bosses/Monsters are pretty hard to kill.

ooh~ Shadow Dance! ^^,

After a few minutes (1hr or so) I finally reached the last Phantom/Fake Boss. Its Scorpion Moro, but this time, its tougher and more powerful. Thank God I have the Rogue Skill Counter Attack, coz this monsters' Touch Damage hurts. It deals over 1.3k (I have crappy equips on around this time). After taking about 1/5 to 1/6 off on Scorpion Moro's HP, I dedcided to stop. No more Potions and I'm sleepy.


A few days later the guild mate I was waiting for made it to 80, so we take on the challenge on the same map. After less than 20mins we finished it. Now I can continue with my grinding. I said to myself that if I did not stopped grinding and continue on. I would be the first Hellion to reached Lv100. Well I was lazy anyway so its just a fantasy that time. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment