Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hell Yeah for Hellion!

Tuesday, 16th of March, there was a BIG patch for Wonderking Online PH. And so there's a heavy traffic too due to some players patch the game client at the same time. Sadly I'm one of those unfortunate players who can't access the game since after the maintenance. Since I can't play the game, and got nothing to do, I went to bed early while leaving my computer on to patch the game.

Wednesday, 17th of March, I woke up around 1am and to my surprise, the patching stopped at 15%. I got pissed and relaunch the game Launcher. I was surprised again to see that the patching went smoothly this time around. It was done in less than 5mins. My irritation was gone since I can play now and continue to my 2nd job advancement.

After a few hours, I'm finally done collecting the Quest Item needed to advance. I collect 50pcs. of Crush Incubust Horns and d*mn its sure hard to collect! XD After that everything went smoothly since I'm done collecting the other materials needed to advance.


me likey this picture it has wings~ XD

Then taadaa~ at exactly 6:36am I'm finally a Hellion! I'm relieved since I'm done on my Job Change. I continued for about an hour more before heading to bed. "Now I can sleep happy" I said. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment