Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Unique and Holy

During the first week of the Open Beta Test for Wonderking Online, I was farming the first Boss Monster that we can encounter. Its name is Debrak, a monster found inside the Wind Cave. After a while my Equipment Inventory was full so I teleported back to the nearest Town to sell to the Equipments I got from Debrak. While at it I noticed I got 2 Unique Items. (see the two pictures below) I'm happy that I got two, and usable for my characters, a Ninja and a Rogue.



While still farming Debrak, I got a few more Unique Items. Sadly I didn't get one for my Ninja but I got 2 more for my Rogue. Aside from having a lot of Ninja Players in-game, another reason why I went to use my Rogue than my Ninja is because I have 3 Unique Items usable by my Rogue character. Those Unique Items are a Shirt, a Pants, and a Weapon. It lasted till I reached Lv50+ on which I changed Equips since I have better Equipments during that time.

Friday evening, 12th of march, I got my self my very first Holy Accessory. Its a rare Accessory that can only be attained thru a bonus map and it can be sold millions!! I kept it for awhile and sold it with a price of 3.5m. Its an OK deal that time since I'm not into these kind of Rares.

No comments:

Post a Comment