Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scorpion Moro

On the 2nd day of the Open Beta, I met a fellow forummer that time with the alias Ricalna. We chatted and helped his guild mate Requiem on his Mission Quest. After that I said to Ricalna that the Scorpion Moro Mission Map is Bugged. And so we dare to challenge Scorpion Moro at Lv30.

Scorpion Moro is a Lv60 Boss Monster and for a pair of Lv30's to challenge him is suicidal. Lv30 was the Max Level that time so we have nothing to loose. lol I also proved that the Skeletal structure on the back ground was bugged that we cannot climb on it. It is sad for Range and Magic Classes coz they can't 'snipe' moro.

I liked this shot 'coz I'm perfectly inverted. lol

We were wiped out a couple of times but we still manage to take out 1/3 or 1/4 of Scorpion Moro's HP and when the two of us we're killed both, thats when we finally gave up. Our EXP % were down from 99.99% to 84%. Oh well, the next time I'll visit this boss monster, I'll make sure that I will do it!

and so, I finally did it!

A few days after the Commercial Release, I finally managed to defeat Scorpion Moro @ Lv52. I was killed about 2 to 3 times before I managed to kill it. My HP and MP Potions that time ran out and so I cooked Strawberry and Grape Juices while avoiding Scorpion Moro. While doing so, I was killed and so I continued cooking when I was revived at the Mission Portal entrance. And then I prevailed! :D Since I killed Scorpion Moro for the first time in the Philippine Server, I noticed that the Exit Portal was bugged too. The only choice is to go to the Character Selection Screen and login again or use a Town Scroll to safely teleport to the nearest Town. I chose to relogin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment