Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Start of a New Journey

Last year mid December, I stumbled upon an online game that caught my eyes attention, It was Wonderking Online. I played during its final Closed Beta Test, after which I waited patiently for its Open Beta Test. January, Open Beta has arrived and so I played it with a maximum of 6hours a day of gameplay. During its 2nd week I stumbled that there will be a Philippine Server for the said game. Knowing that there will be an PH IP block on that Server I still continued playing since during that time there are no said date for its release here in the Philippines. February, I got a feeling that the Philippine Server Version of Wonderking is near since its site registration are now back up and it'll be only a matter of time when the Open Beta Test comes. So I stopped playing on the other server and took a rest from gaming during that time.

Tuesday, on the 23rd of February, Wonderking Online opens for its Open Beta Test. I decided to make a male Thief Class character and named it Ikzelion and will make a Ninja with it. After reaching the current Level Max Level that time which is Lv30, I decided to make another one but this time a female Thief Class character and named it Crestfallen and will make Rogue out of it. It's pretty much my interest of playing Characters/Avatars which has a Fast Attack and/or Move Speed with a Critical/Evasive Build. At the same time I met in-game players that I'd chatted with on the 24im Webchat and two CBT Event Winners who turns out to be my soon to be Guild Leader and Guild Mate namely Erkai and Twist (respectively). lol


Friday, on the 5th day of March, after 10 days, Wonderking Online PH went Commercial Release. I myself was excited for this since there will be a Level Cap Increase and more reason to play, pretty soon there will be the Item Mall which I'm looking forward to. Noticing that there are a LOT of Ninja Class characters that time, I decided to play my Rogue Class character and make it my Main Character for the game. and so my Journey by the alias Crestfallen in Wonderking Online PH begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment