Thursday, April 8, 2010

Showoffs

Tuesday, early morning of March 30, after grinding at Bermos Aircraft I for about 4hours nonstop. I took a rest at the Open Market channel A1. A few players that are also taking a breather are there too. I met a fellow Hellion user, we chat a little and decided to show some skills. Then I said that we should do the same skill at the same time, and so he agree. While at it, other players decided to join too. And so we make a pose with showing off our skills.

1st try: SimPatChi's timing was off, he started after I finished.
NeoSpark's Flame Toad was at the top of the staircase.

A few tries and SimPatChi and I still not in sync.
This time, NeoSpark's Flame Toad was at the bottom.

In this pic I decided that I'll be the one waiting, SimPatChi will do Shadow Dance first then followed by me.
And we DID IT!!! *yay*

Last pic, I was a lil bit off at the timing but it was perfect!
NeoSpark switched to Pyro Edge.
And RailgunMisaka joined in with his Desperados Skill.
Sadly the skill of RailgunMisaka was already over when we started Shadow Dance.

It was fun interacting with other players. I got hungry after doing this and so as the participants.

Special Thanks to: SimPatchi, for the 2nd Shadow Dance | LAncE, for the AWEmazing skill Judgement | NeoSpark, for Flame Toad and Pyro Edge | RailgunMisaka, for Desperados | and lastly, indio, for counting.

Hope to do it again sometime with MORE players. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment