Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nindou

First off, I'm taking back what I said on my previous post. I'll now be focusing on leveling my Ninja Character. But this time, I'll be Questing instead of grinding. I had only collected x500 of Lumbers before I got tire of collecting them. I realized one of the reason that I hadn't been able to play Wonderking is because I'm only collecting items. If I were to play again, leveling a new/different character then my play time on Wonderking lengthens.

Sad to say, due to a guild rule I have to disband my Hellion from the guild. But I will be reinstated on my Ninja Character, with the same position too! :D It's sad to play all by myself so that's why. Hopefully I'll make it to Lv100 before the level cap increases. The thrill I had playing an Assassin Character on WKNA is back! But for now, I have to get used to playing it without Pyro Edge, Flame Toad, & Shadow Clone. Taking it little by little that'll be my goal for the mean time. While whenever I got tired on doing some quests, I'll be on my Hellion collecting Lumbers and Crafting it into Arrows.

Hah~ pretty much repetitive, but hey! I love playing this game! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment